We’re only a 15-minute drive to the attractions of Blackpool: The Pleasure Beach including Europe’s tallest rollercoaster, the Pepsi Max Big One, Blackpool Tower & Dungeons, The Sea Life Centre, Sandcastle Waterpark, Blackpool Zoo, Madame Tussauds, and of course the world-famous Illuminations.
Or for those looking for something a little more on the quiet side, there are various picturesque local heritage walks and cycle routes around the Fylde coast, as well as traditional country pubs. The nearest country pub is The Eagle, only a 30-minute walk from the site – or a 5min drive. The next nearest pub is The Black Valais, a 5-minute drive, then the Millers Arms – just over 5 minutes drive away (you’ll find more info about places to eat, takeaways, and local supermarkets on our Food & Drink page).
Other local suggestions for things to do during your stay:
- Wild Discovery Zoo(4 miles)
- Blackpool Zoo(7 miles)
- Madame Tussauds Blackpool(7 miles)
- Ascent Trampoline Park(7 miles)
- Sandcastle Indoor Water Park(9 miles)
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach Theme Park(9 miles)
- Sea Life Centre Blackpool(9 miles)
- Heritage Tram Tours(9 miles)
- Ribble Steam Railway & Museum(10 miles)
- Flower Bowl Entertainment Centre(12 miles): Bowling, Crazy Golf, Curling, a Golf Simulator, Cinema, and dining options.
- Braedens Pony Trekking Centre(16 miles)
Or see TripAdvisor’s current recommendations here.