This access statement does not contain personal opinions as to our suitability for those with access needs, but aims to accurately describe the facilities and services that we offer all our guests/visitors.
- There is extensive information about Stanley Villa Farm Camping to view on our website – www.stanleyvillafarm.co.uk
- You can find our local directions by clicking here – www.stanleyvillafarm.co.uk/how-to-find-us/
- Bookings/enquiries can be made via our website or email us at email@example.com or telephone us on 01253 804588
Our main property and home to our facilities is a lakeside lodge situated in our 25 acre site in Greenhalgh. We are located approximately 7 miles from Blackpool and 12 miles from Preston. You will find the lodge on the right hand side as you come up the entrance driveway. The Lodge has 3 wet rooms (with showers, toilets and sinks) all on the ground floor. There is a ramp to enter the lodge.
- There are no stairs in the lodge
- Heating is provided by gas central heating throughout the main lodge
- The property is no smoking throughout, although smoking is permitted on the decking outside
- There are 3 wet rooms in total
- The door width is 85cm
- The showers opperate with push buttons
- There are grab bars next to the toilet in wet room 3
Entrance to the pods
The entrance to the pods consists of one small step up – approx. 20cm high. This step leads on to a decking which is approx. 60cm deep and 220cm wide. The main doors are hinged on the right. The doors are 77cm wide and 180cm high. The internal dimensions of the pods are 230cm wide and 290cm in length
There is a battery powered light inside each pod located to the left as you enter the pod, hanging on the coat hooks, approx. 140cm high.