We’re a family orientated site – especially in the School Holidays.
We expect guests to be respectful and follow the below rules to ensure everybody has an enjoyable time with us.
Number of Pods / Bell Tents
- You can book a maximum of 3 total.
- That includes a mix of Bell Tents or Pods.
- We don’t allow large groups or single-sex groups, partcularly stags / hens, or those looking for a drinking based holiday.
- As each Pod / Bell Tent sleeps 2 adults maximum – this means 6 adults would be the largest group size.
- This is regardless of whether you book the Pods / Bell Tents individually or at the same time.
- Any group which exceeds this number will have their booking cancelled.
Noise Cut Off Time / Sitting Outside
- We have a noise cut off time of 9.30pm.
- There is strictly no music past this time, and conversations must be kept to a sensible level.
- Then ‘no sitting out past 11pm‘ Security will likely be on site to check this, and will ask you to head in to your Pod / Bell Tent if you are still up.
- This makes for a peaceful stay and a pleasant relaxed atmosphere for all and ensures a good night sleep for all.
- Only firewood purchased on site can be used in the FirePits, the Wood Fired Hot Tub, and the Bell Tent Log Burners. Please do not take any branches/twigs from the trees on site to use in firepits or stoves
- Bell tent log burners – Kindling only to be used in stoves – if weather conditions are windy or storm we may have to remove the stove flues during this time.
- Ensure your fire is kept in the firepit provided, kept a safe distance from your Pod / Bell Tent and supervised whilst in use.
- At the end of your night, please put out your campfire with water.
- Staff will clean firepits on a daily basis – so please don’t attempt to do it yourself.
- Disposable BBQ’s are available to buy in the onsite shop. Please use the bricks provided next to your Pod / Bell Tent to place these on. Cook outside only. Do not place the bricks on the Pod / Bell Tent Decking. Dispose of these in the metal bins only, or leave for staff to dispose of.
- Strictly – No Smoking in any Pod/Bell tent or communal buildings. Please dispose of cigarettes safely.
- The lake is for fishing only.
- Please never paddle or attempt to swim in the lake.
- Children must be supervised when walking around the lake.
- No boats or canoes permitted.
- No dogs swimming in the lake.
- Please don’t feed the wildlife.
- Dogs are only permitted in the Camping Pods, not in the Bell Tents.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times when on site and picked up after.
- Dogs must be friendly and not likely to bark constantly.
- Dogs must not be left unattended in the Pods while you leave the site.
- Animal feeding is done daily with the staff in the evening – typically between 5pm – 6pm. Please don’t feed the animals outside of these times.
- Please wash your hands after feeding the sheep / chickens.
- We do not recommend sheep feeding for pregnant women.
Health & Safety
- When using the communal facilities, please keep a good level of hygiene. E.g. wash your hands and tidy as you go. Please remember it is a communal area for all to use and enjoy.
- When using the fridge / freezers – please make sure you take your food / drink with you before you check out – or dispose of it.
- Battery operated lanterns are provided in all pods/bell tents but we do recommend bringing a torch.
- Any accidents please report to a member of staff.
- Management decision is final.