Bell Tents Season – 1st April – 31st October
All Bell Tent bookings include…
- All Bell Tent Bookings include up to 2 adults (maximum), and up to 3 children per tent. Strictly No Pets allowed.
- Check in from 3pm – 8.30pm. Check Out 10.30am.
- A Double bed, and 2 chair beds. (Additional Airbeds available on request). Just bring your own bedding.
- A wood burning stove is provided in the Bell Tent as well as some furnishings.
- A firepit outside your Bell Tent (wood available to buy on site)
- In the Facilities Lodge: a microwave, toaster & kettle (please bring your own cutlery/crockery, or disposables are available to buy).
- Fridge Freezers available to store food / drink.
BELL TENT RATES:
All Weekends (Fri/ Sat nights), Bank Holiday dates, and Summer Holidays – £120 per night. Minimum 2 Night Stay.
All other dates – £95 per night. No Minimum Stay.
Camping Pods Season – 1st January – 18th December
Camping Pod bookings include…
- Your camping pod with 2 beds/mattresses and a battery light. Just bring your own bedding and airbeds if bringing children (or we hire them out for £5 each).
- A firepit outside your Pod (wood available to buy on site)
- In the Facilities Lodge: a microwave, toaster & kettle (please bring your own cutlery/crockery, or disposables are available to buy). Fridge Freezers available to store food / drink.
High Season – Summer Holidays, Summer Weekends (June/July/August), & Bank Holiday Weekends – £77.00 per Pod, per night.
Mid Season – Weekends (September to May) & All Half Term Dates £67.00 per Pod, per night.
Low season – All other times £57.00
Heated Pods With Radiators – Add £6.00 per night to above rates.
Rates based on 2 people sharing.
Children £5 per child, per night. Infants 3 and under go free.
2 Night Min Stay Applies on:
- Bank Holiday Weekends
- Weekends in April, May, June, July, August, September, & October
Dogs £5 per dog, per night.
- All camping pods are the same size and are suitable for up to 2 adults (max), OR up to 2 adults and 2 children.
- 2 beds and mattresses are provided, just bring your own bedding and additional airbeds/roll mats/cots if you’re bringing children.
- Check-in is from 2 pm – 8.00pm (if you’re going to be later than this please contact us)
- Check out is 11 am on your day of departure
Wood Fired Hot Tubs
Please read the below information before booking a Wood Fired Hot Tub:
- Our Wood Fired Hot Tubs are designed for 2 people maximum.
- Rates include; 2 bags of wood and kindling for the tub. Typically enough – extra wood is available to purchase.
- Available to use from your check in time to 10.30pm.
- Tubs take upto 2 Hours to get to Temperature.
- Minimum age 14 years. Under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Wood Fired Tubs don’t have electricity connected – so no bubbles / jets. Just relaxation and fantastic lakeside views.
Bell Tent Number 1 – which overlooks the Lake – has a wood burning stove inside the tent – has a wooden decking featuring the Hot Tub – and reserved Parking:
Peak: £169.00 per night. 2 night minimum. Peak includes weekends (Fri/Sat), Bank Holidays, and Summer Holidays.
Off Peak: £149.00 per night. No minimum stay. Off Peak includes Sunday to Thursday’s outside of School Holidays.
Pod Number 1 – which overlooks the Lake – is Heated – has a wooden decking featuring the Hot Tub – and reserved Parking:
Peak: £125 per night (based on 2 sharing) Peak includes all dates from 1st April – 31st October. 2 night min stay applies on weekends, bank holidays and all summer holidays.
Off Peak: £99.00 per night (based on 2 sharing). No minimum stay. Off Peak includes Sunday to Thursday’s November – March.
Terms and Conditions for All Stays
Cancellation Policy for Pods and Bell Tents – for direct website bookings: 30 days notice or more = 90% refunded. 14 – 29 days notice = 50% refunded. 13 days or less notice given = 0% refunded. You can amend your date subject to a £10 admin fee where 14 days or more notice is given. We highly recommend you have holiday insurance to cover you for illness or unforeseen circumstances – this includes covid related illness / positive tests / isolation.
If a lockdown is in place and our site is forced to close, you can either re-arrange your dates free of charge or get a 100% refund. No questions, no quibbles.
We don’t accept any group bookings for the whole site.
We don’t accept group bookings of more than 6 adults maximum (or 3 Pods / Bell Tents/ or a Mix).
We don’t accept stags, hen’s, single sex groups, or any groups looking for a ‘party’ style holiday.
We’re a family orientated site and don’t accept heavy drinking/music/noise that may disturb others under any circumstance.
We have a 9.30 pm noise cut off time and an 11 pm curfew for sitting outside the Pod / Bell Tent areas. This ensures everybody gets a good nights sleep.
We do not accept tent camping, campervans or caravans.
School Holiday Dates 2022:
11th February – 27th Feb
1st April – 24th April
27th May – 11th June
15th July – 4th September (Summer Holidays)
21st October – 30th October
If you have a gift voucher from Virgin / Red Letter Days/ Buy A Gift – please note they cannot be redeemed online via the booking system.
You must email us with; the voucher code, as well as the date(s) and a contact mobile number to email@example.com
If the dates you’ve requested are available we will email back with your confirmation.