Plan a getawayStay here with your furry friend…
Stanley Villa Farm is a lovely place to stay with your dog – we know how important it is that your pooch has a good time too!
We have lots of outdoor space onsite, and with acres of rolling countryside around us and miles of golden sand just 20 minutes drive away, there are plenty of dog-friendly places to visit nearby. Many of the local pubs and visitor attractions are dog-friendly too.
OUR DOG PACKAGE INCLUDES
ALL FOR ONLY £25.00
CAN BE PURCHASED ON SITE AT OUR SHOP OR ADDED WHEN BOOKING ONLINE!
Dogs are welcome to stay in our Pods, and are charged at just £5 per night. To book a stay with your four-legged friend simply add them on when you go through the normal booking process (click on the Booking button below to get started). Please note that dogs aren’t allowed in our Bell Tents or Hot Tubs.
Please only bring your dog if it is friendly, and if it isn’t likely to bark constantly – we want everyone else to love your furry companion as much as you do!
You are welcome to exercise your pooch anywhere on our site providing it is on a lead.
- Fires Allowed
- Nearby Pubs
- Farm Animals
- 15 mins to Beach
- Outdoor space
- Onsite Shop
- Communal Area
- Communal Kitchen
- Showers & Toilets
- Vending Machines
- Disabled Facilities
Dog-Friendly Days Out
Beaches, Parks & Walks
- Beaches where dogs are welcome all year round: The Solaris, Mirror Ball to Squires Gate (South), and North Pier to Anchorsholme (North)
Between 1st October and 1st May dogs are free to enjoy the full stretch of the Blackpool coastline. Between 1 May and 30 September, dogs are not allowed on the beach between North Pier and the Mirror Ball, opposite the Solaris Centre.
- Stanley Park (6.5 miles): Voted the best park in the UK for the second time, 390-acre award-winning Stanley Park is a great place to take your dog for a walk
- Haslam Park (11 miles): Picturesque park and nature reserve alongside the Lancaster Canal
- Walking, hiking, trail running routes
Dog-Friendly Tourist Attractions
- Blackpool Model Village and Gardens (6 miles)
- Blackpool Heritage Tram Tours (9 miles)
- Samlesbury Hall (16 miles): Gardens and café only
Nearest Pet Supplies
- Kirkham Pet Centre (10 mins)